Oscraps

WRITING MY OWN STORY
wombat146

WRITING MY OWN STORY

Made for the September Heritage Challenge at Oscraps
Created with Oscraps products
Photo: My own
Journaling reads:
circa 1968 - me at sixteen years old with my best friend Judy and her French Poodle dog called Anton. The photo was taken around Christmas time in the flat I shared with my older sister. Judy is now gone, having passed away suddenly in 2017. I had been working for some 4 or 5 months at this stage as a clerk at an aluminium factory. The photo on the left always makes smile, I look like some sort of statue advertising the packet of chips I was eating! lol! It all seems so very long ago now, if only I knew then what I know now, how different my life could have been. Sept 1 2021.
  • Love
Reactions: Vicki Robinson
What a beautiful "me" page. I love your lovely vertical blended separation and the photos are fabulous. I like the torn paper for your journaling. What a great design. (You're just beautiful...and continue to be.)

This is beautiful in every way. Tender and loving and funny... I love your blending and vertical design, that fabulous cluster, the torn page for your journaling and more. Wow.

What a wonderful page, Ona! Such wonderful photos to have, especially now that your dear friend is gone! Memories! Precious!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
wombat146
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename