I added a 24 px Outer Bevel to the words in my title, so it would look more like they were cutouts from paper. I changed the blue color of the New Hope Artsy papers using Image>Adjustments>Replace Color in Photoshop. (This is the paper I used for my photo mats.) I changed the color of the purple leaves (they used to be yellow) in my flower cluster using TrishD's Color Change tutorial from August's Lynne AnzelC Designs challenge. I added the paint to the background by setting a blue and purple artsy paper from Crafty Button Designs. I set the Blend Mode to Darker Color and used the Underlying Layer slider so the paint wouldn't look like it was just lying on the page. I then added a Layer Mask and erased the portions of paint I did not want to use on the page. For the inked edges on my word strips, I used a tutorial from Mye de Leon.
Congratulations and best wishes for many more happy years together.
I love "then" and "now" pages and this one is beautiful! So funny about coordinating colors, but, hey, they looked good then and still do. I like your lovely page layering, too.