Oscraps

Celebrating 20 Years of Us
scribler

Celebrating 20 Years of Us

Created for the September 52 Inspirations Challenge.

I didn't purposefully coordinate the 20th anniversary clothes to match our wedding colors but sometimes things just work out.
Credits list
52 Inspirations 2021 - No 33 Grungy Botanicals One from Joyful Heart Designs,
52 Inspirations 2021 - No 4 New Hope Artsy Papers, 52 Inspirations 2021 - No 5 Bonus New Hope Solids, 52 Inspirations 2018 - No7 and 52 Inspirations 2017 - No 22 Vintage Botanicals from Vicki Stegall
52 Inspirations 2018 - No 12 Flea Market Finds and 52 Inspirations 2018 - No 11 Papers from Crafty Button Designs,
52 Inspirations 2020 - No 37 Butterflies from Vicki Robinson
52 Inspirations 2020 - No 17 Mini Kit from Regina Falango
Fonts: KG I and Love and You, Magenta Rose, Selectric Script, GelPen
Photo Credits: Wedding Photo by Roger Bee Photography. I own the negatives. The selfie is my own.

I added a 24 px Outer Bevel to the words in my title, so it would look more like they were cutouts from paper. I changed the blue color of the New Hope Artsy papers using Image>Adjustments>Replace Color in Photoshop. (This is the paper I used for my photo mats.) I changed the color of the purple leaves (they used to be yellow) in my flower cluster using TrishD's Color Change tutorial from August's Lynne AnzelC Designs challenge. I added the paint to the background by setting a blue and purple artsy paper from Crafty Button Designs. I set the Blend Mode to Darker Color and used the Underlying Layer slider so the paint wouldn't look like it was just lying on the page. I then added a Layer Mask and erased the portions of paint I did not want to use on the page. For the inked edges on my word strips, I used a tutorial from Mye de Leon.
  • Love
Reactions: sandra-9663
You go girl.. Looks like a winning duo to me.Congratulations and I love the colors, planned or not.

Congratulations! Twenty years is a wonderful milestone. I love the wedding day and current day photos, side by side. The layering of the paper pieces, below, is perfect.

Congratulations and best wishes for many more happy years together.
I love "then" and "now" pages and this one is beautiful! So funny about coordinating colors, but, hey, they looked good then and still do. I like your lovely page layering, too.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
scribler
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename