With Play Comes Joy
pmjames

With Play Comes Joy

Happy 5th birthday darling girl!
Credits list
Artplay Palette Carpe Diem
Carpe Diem WordART Mix No.1
MultiMedia Documents No.9
ArtPlay MiniPalette Calescent (Label Word – A Little Sparkle)
Warm Glows No.4

Process An Artsy Paper and a Solid Paper were blended via a Screen Blending Mode to create the background for this layout. My image was added and blended with a Layer Mask and Artplay Palette Carpe Diem Brushes. Transfers, Artstrokes and a Warm Glow were added below the image and BrushWork, layers from the MultiMedia files, ArtStrokes and Word Transfers were placed on top. Splatters, WordART and dimensional elements completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Oh how sweet and fun!! Love the color tone, just letting that portrait shine! Love the crown and the money, and the smile :)

Happy Birthday! Love the sepia tone with the purple button! I made the mistake of giving $10 for each year they were. I stopped when the oldest turned 21.

Congratulations!! Your fabulous layout was featured on today's Gallery Standouts Blog!!

Love the happy photo of the adorable birthday girl. Very well scrapped. Congrats on being featured on Gallery Standouts!

That photo is so sweet and blended perfectly. I lke the way the word art coordinates with her outfit. Congrats on your GSO!

Congratulations on the GSO!
Sending my happiest birthday wishes.
Love that happy photo and the wonderful crown.
Looking forward to the companion page on how she spent her birthday money.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename