Oscraps

Winter - art journal challenge july #1
svanderhaegen

Winter - art journal challenge july #1

When I think of winter, I feel a mixture of emotions in my heart. There are aspects that make me smile and others that make me a little dejected.

Winter brings shorter days, with the sun withdrawing its warm rays earlier and earlier. It is sometimes hard to get out of bed when it is still dark outside. The evenings seem endless, shrouded in a darkness that sometimes makes me a little melancholy. I miss the long, bright evenings of summer, when the sun slowly disappears behind the horizon and gives way to a serene twilight.

And then there is the cold, a bitter companion at this time of year. The piercing sensation of the icy wind caressing my skin makes me long for the warmth of spring. My hands and feet sometimes seem to freeze, and I can't wait to warm them by our cozy stove.

But in the midst of these chilly aspects of winter, I find comfort in the warmth of coziness. Winter invites togetherness, the sharing of warmth and love. Cozy evenings with family, enjoying a delicious meal together or simply being together under a blanket bring an inner joy that makes one forget the cold.

And then that enchanting splendor of snow!!! When the first flakes swirl from the sky, I feel a childlike excitement in my heart. The landscape is covered with a blanket of pristine white, making everything look fairy-like. I cannot help but go outside and leave my footprints in the fresh snow, breathing in the pure air and warming my face with a broad smile.
Credits list
Here and now All in one by Natali Design
SPICE MOUNTAIN BUNDLE by Reginafalango
Designer(s) Used:
  1. natali design
  2. Reginafalango
Sonja, this page is stunning! Your winter scene that you created is absolutely gorgeous but it is your journaling that gets me every time! I love to read your journaling! Your could easily be a novelist! You create such beautiful sights and sounds just with the words that you write!

Sonja, this page is stunning! Your winter scene that you created is absolutely gorgeous but it is your journaling that gets me every time! I love to read your journaling! Your could easily be a novelist! You create such beautiful sights and sounds just with the words that you write!
Thank you so much dear @EvelynD2

I loved reading your process notes, Sonja. I know your love of Art Journaling runs very deep. You've created a beautiful page, indeed. Thank you for playing along in my challenge.

Bravo. Such a pretty delicate arty page but most of all your heartfelt journaling. WOW. I love how you've highlighted your conflicting emotions by highlighting them with the word strips.

Layout information

Category
Art Journal
Added by
svanderhaegen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename