Oscraps

Wild & Free
Created For : Anna Aspnes Color Challenge : July 8th-July 21st

I'm A late arrival to get my layout completed for this color challenge...Due to life,heat & health issues...I've been struggling a little bit...I had picked up multiple products of Anna's just for this challenge...so I was gonna complete the challenge...Although A day late...But I was really inspired by these Wonderful! colors!...It ended up taking me a lot longer to complete the layout too...xx Thanks Anna & Adryane...
Credits list
Credits Include : All These Below By Anna Aspnes : [some pieces were recolored by me]
: ArtPlay Palette Ambages
: ArtPlay Palette Wildflower
: Multimedia Flowers No.10
: Multimedia Flowers No.12
: Grow WA Mix No.2

Other Credits : Lucky And Blessed Collection By Vicki Stegall [ 2 beads-recolored by me]
: The Good Life Bundle By Vicki Stegall [teal flowers]

Photos : Courtesy Of Kateryna Hliznitsova : Unsplash

Font I Used : Handyman HMK Condensed
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
I hope you are feeling better soon, Rhonda.
This is lovely! All those flowers and the turquoise beads are wonderful! Fabulous use of the challenge colors.

Rhonda, get well soon. Love the beautiful and happy extracted girls and effects and the beautiful headdress, colors, clusters, turquoise beads, artsy bits, blending and word art on your gorgeous page!

Love, Love, Love the beautiful colors, layering, and composition of your page. I truly hope you are feeling well soon, Rhonda. Sending HUGS! ♥

Best wishes with your health. Your page is uplifting and I hope it helped you feel a little better making it and that you enjoy your new 'toys' long after this challenge. Lovely photos and colors.

It's just wonderful! The bright colors and repetition are so powerful, yet it's cheerful and a bit nostalgic. I hope you are feeling better. Health issues are a pain ;-)

Love, Love, Love the beautiful colors, layering, and composition of your page. I truly hope you are feeling well soon, Rhonda. Sending HUGS! ♥
@Betty Jo Thank You! so much my friend!!!...for all your kind words always & support!...I'm hanging in there...Good days & bad days mixed...#kiss...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename