Unite

Let the country begin the healing!

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Salute (paper, transfers) Artplay Palette Salute
MultiMedia USA Flags MultiMedia USA Flags
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1 MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 15 FotoBlendz Overlays 15
Stars 1 Stars 1
Artplay Palette Red White Blue (retired)

Process
An artsy paper from APP Salute was used as the foundation of the page. The photo (downloaded from the internet) was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. MultiMedia Flags and Magic Sprinklez elements were added.The page was completed with brush work and wordart.

Thank you for looking!
I can't wait to make my page :) This is wonderful! Love the blending and all the stars! Happy day!!

We worked so hard (Lincoln Project et al), donated all we could and more out of terror over a dictatorship, and some nail-biting, but it was all worth it. I'm ready for the victory speech. Yes! Great tribute to this historic day.

Your page is fantastic Miki! I raise my glass with you on this great victory, I hope with you that Biden will do everything to make America healthier again and tackle the corona virus in a good way. Enjoy this great victory, I wish it wholeheartedly for you and many with you. What an incredibly exciting race it was. Also many people in the Netherlands enjoy this great victory and are very happy that Trump is disappearing!

Lots of celebrating around the country. Excellent capture of the sentiment of most.

Hoping to get to my page on this historic moment very soon--yours knocks it out of the park. Yes, let the healing begin. It's been a wild ride. Your page captures the excitement of last night's victory speech!

Congratulations!!! Your page has been featured in Today's Gallery Stand Outs blog!!!
http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2020/finger-pointing-november-8th-7/

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout