Oscraps

Thoughts - Reverie
ksacry

Thoughts - Reverie

I loved my photo of the foggy trail. It left me lost in thought. Truly I was daydreaming of warmer, brighter days.

Construction: I started with the Reverie Artsy Layered Template and turned off all of the frames and text layers. I duplicated the template’s brown paint layer and clipped my photo to the duplicate. On a vector mask, I brushed out areas where I didn’t want the photo. I then changed the original brown paint layer to blending mode Darken and brushed out certain areas.
I placed ArtPlay Palette Reverie Solid Paper 2 with Solid Paper 3 layer on top at 75% opacity, blending mode multiply, brushing it out in the center where I wanted it brighter in my photo.
I used various Reverie palette brushes and turned off, recolored or duplicated various layers of the template to enhance the layout.

Cluster: I used the quilted heart, purple ribbon, spring twig and paper strip from the Reverie Palette. I placed a FotoGlow No. 4_7, WarmGlow No. 4_5 and ArtPlay Palette Reverie_Transfer1 under the cluster.

I added the title cluster using Digital Scrapper Blog Tutorial Dictionary Definition Word Art by Carla Shute, October 12, 2021 and fonts PT Sans Caption and Ourstory.
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and bcazzell
Fantastic photo and a fantastic layout. Love how you blended things together so seamlessly.

I like the scale of the person in relation to the title below and the cluster above.
Beautiful!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata