Oscraps

55 Years
Miki

55 Years

Coming up in March this guy and me have been together for 5 and a half decades and still having fun!
Credits list
Artplay Reverie Collection
Artplay Palette Reverie (paper, transfers, quilted heart, ribbon, paper textures)
Corner Slit Frames 3
Reverie WordART Mix 1
MultiMedia Reverie 1

Artplay Palette Flaneur (sneaker charm recolored)
Artplay Palette Bliss (tuille)
Artplay Palette Festal (fork)
Recipe Sampler Pack 1 (spoon)
MultiMedia Patriarch 1 (hat, clip)
Urban Threadz 11
Glitter AlphaNumber Set 2
Shattered Hearts 1
Splatters 15

Process
Solid paper 3 from APP Reverie was used as the base to create a mat. Solid 4 paper from the kit (resized smaller) was layered above and used as the foundation. Corner Slit Frames 3_4 was placed on the page. A snippet of artsy_2 paper from the kit was clipped to the frame mask. The fork and spoon couple was created using a variety of dimensional embellishments, including a MM Reverie element. Transfer 1 from the kit was layered behind the frame. A circle mask was created with the photo clipped to it. The page was completed by adding more transfers, splatters, word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Congrats!! That is a big milestone!
I have to say the fork and spoon are so adorable together! I love how you created them!

Congratulations! There aren't enough words for this page. Fun-clever-pretty-sweet. That fork and spoon are too cute. I love it!

J'adore Miki !!! quelle façon amusante et originale de représenter 55 ans d'Amour, où allez vous chercher de telles idées ? ;) bravo et félicitations pour ces noces d'Orchidées.!!!!

Congrats! Love this layout - the use of the spoon and fork are just GENIUS! Congrats also on being featured on Gallery Standouts!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename