Oscraps

Foggy River
ksacry

Foggy River

My photo of the Snoqualmie River from Reinig Bridge, Snoqualmie, WA, USA ( I took two pictures, one on each side of the river and put them together). A side note: This is Ronette’s Bridge in Twin Peaks.

Construction: I did a full page spread of my photo, using a vector mask to block out some areas. The background of the Solid Paper 1 from the palette only shows through in the photo’s blocked out areas.
I added Coolth Artsy Transfers 2, 3 & 5, turning off layers, recoloring and duplicating other layers.
I added Paper Textures No.9 - 6 & 9.

Cluster: I used the Coolth palette rose, cream button, string, and charm (changing the color to green).

Title: I placed Coolth WordART Mix No.1 Wood Word “Calm”, which I duplicated and changed the blending mode to Multiply. I intertwined UrbanThreadz No.19_8. I used font Trattatello to add “keep” and “Focus on what you love” Underneath the words, I placed Coolth WordART Mix No.1 Word Transfer “Calm” with blend mode multiply and under that, I placed CoolGlows No,1_7, changing the green hue slightly.
Credits list
aAClassic Artplay Coolth Collection on sale now and will no longer be available after February 2, 2022 at 9am EST.
ArtPlay Palette Coolth
ArtsyTransfers Coolth
Coolth WordART Mix No. 1
PaperTextures No. 9
UrbanThreadz No. 19
CoolGlows no.1 is only available in The Water ValuePack No.1 The Water ValuePack No.1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love the photo & you made such great blending and the texture around the borders are great. This layout is really eye-catching, intriguing and mezmerizing!

This is gorgeous! I have some similar photos that I haven't scrapped because I thought they were too drab but you have really added some color and beauty. Congrats on your well-deserved Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename