The Women
Miki

The Women

Credits list
Project Template Album 8 (page 22)
Artplay Palette Strom (solid paper)
Artplay Palette Jouer (brushes)
Stars Presets 1
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 2 (red beads)

Process
Page 22 of the Project Template Album 8 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Strom was used as the foundation of the page. The photos were clipped to the frame masks and the fotoblendz mask. Brushes and splatters were added. The page was completed by adding the journaling and beads.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and lacy
What a fantastic page! It's amazing to read about the wives behind the drivers! I also love your placement of your photos and journaling. It looks like a page from a magazine!

@Miki I never knew this about you! What an extraordinary page...it gives me such insight into your life! Love the subtle theme of red throughout the layout. The pops of red from the headset, the fire extinguisher, the car underneath, the tiny stars and especially "Contribute because that's our job". Totally extraordinary!

The very best keep calm motto I've ever seen. Love, love. Parts runs were ever day in my family growing up. I can relate. Love your page design and how you used the red in the photos, the journaling and the stars. :cool:

Wonderful journaling and smiley faces!! I´m a huge fan of our layouts, they are just perfect!!

Yay for a page about the women in your family who keep everything running smoothly. So much fun to see all of you together. Love how the red works on the page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename