Oscraps

Tilly Frolicking - Frolic ArtsyKardz
lacy

Tilly Frolicking - Frolic ArtsyKardz

The aAConnect on 12-9 was so fun, and Anna started off with a mini class using Frolic ArtsyKardz, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I started with Solid Paper 5 and added three ArtsyKardz (3x4 #2, 4x3 #2, 3x4 #1) horizontally across the page. I added my photo and tried various blend modes, but none were satisfactory. The photo had green grass I didn't want so I applied an inverse mask and extracted Tilly using anna blendz brushes with white paint. Then with black paint, I applied a few strokes to bring back the texture slightly of the artsykardz. I brought in ArtsyTransfer3 psd file and placed the layers around the image along with Paper Texture 15-4. Embellished with Frolic elements, wordART cluster 1-3 and urbanthreadz 6-1G from MultiMedia Holiday 6.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Frolic (paper, artsykardz, Artsy Transfer, elements, Holiday WordART Clusters)
MultiMedia Holiday 6-1G (urbanthreadz)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wonderfully blended! I have issues with the straight lines of the ArtsyKards, so I don't use them much. You have done a wonderful job of covering those straight lines so they are not noticeable at all. Guess I should try it.

I like the idea with the artsy kardz , the blending is amazing, Tilly's red collar and matching red Christmas elements are fantastic!

Congratulations i give you a GSO #88

Your page layout and the explosion of stars and paint splats make it look like she's ready to leap off the page! Congrats on your Standing O!

Love this. The depth and textures, the wordArt, and most definitely how you used the red. Congrats on your well-earned Standing O!

This reminds me to play around with ArtsyKardz--you've done beautiful work, and I especially love how Tilly is portrayed. Congrats on the Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename