Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-project-template-8-ksacry Home-Challenge Day 3
ksacry

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-project-template-8-ksacry Home-Challenge Day 3

My inspiration is the 12 Days of Christmas Day 3 Challenge photo (tree-5175031 Albrecht Fietz auf Pixabay).
I formed the background using ArtPlay Palette Frolic Solid Paper #2, duplicated with blend mode Multiply.
I clipped the photo to just the fotoblendz from page 19 of the Project Template Album No 8. I duplicated the photo and applied the Accented Edges PS filter at 46% opacity. I deleted the template’s frames but kept some of the bordering stains, foliage and hipster plume from the template. I added foliage from Frolic FotoBlendz No 1 #5 and numerous transfers from Veranda ArtPlay Palette & Artsy Transfers.
I formed the cluster using ArtPlay Palette Frolic ribbon, ArtPlay Palette Veranda lace, seeds & canvas label, and Rachel Jefferies' COIN from the Oscraps Gather Collection daily downloads Day 11. The Wood Word "home" is from Family WordART Mix No 2, duplicated with blend mode Color Burn.
I love all of the whites you blended and that image is just perfect! The touch of blackbranch really sets the whole page off.

I love your framing with the ribbon and button. So well suited to the warmth and coziness of your cabin, and the white gouache is just perfect.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-project-template-8-ksacry-home-challenge-day-3.jpg
File size
246.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout