Oscraps

The Treehouse
Credits list
Artplay Ephemeral Collection
Artplay Palette Ephemeral (paper, transfers, paper texture, string)
Ephemeral WordART Mix 1
MultiMedia Flowers 13

Layered FotoBlendz Masks 3
Paper Textures 16
Warm Glows 1
Urban Threadz 27

Process
A solid paper from APP Ephemeral was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was adjusted for brightness by using the levels tool. The blue sky was desaturated. The photo was then clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light (reduced opacity) Transfers and paper textures from the kit were layered behind the photo. The Treehouse word art was created by using a bold font with an artsy paper from the kit clipped to it. An outline was added along with a custom shadow. The cluster was created using MM Flowers 13_4, adding a button and string. The page was completed by adding more word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautifully done! I love your bold title in the vertical matching the lines and trees in the photo. The sweeping lines of the background in the horizontal really add to the tension of the page.

What a beautiful and unique page. I just love how you put the photograph right in the middle of the page and what wonderful blending.

What a vistually appaling page! I love the way you placed your title and subtitle, and how your photo echoes the wordart...

This is a real eye catcher! Love the vertical lines of the trees and the 2x4's with the vertical text. Superb!

Love your bg papers, the little bird, the vertical title and those darling children in the treehouse—how fun—this page shared the fun with all of us(who can no longer climb trees)

Gorgeous! I bet they love their lookout! I love the vertical text and the painterly bird!

A wonderful page, Miki. I adore the photo, the large title, the colors and blends, and the cute bird peeking out. I loved, loved, loved my tree house as a kid. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename