Oscraps

The Door
Challenge #6 – Tic-Tac-Toe
Diagonally: Lace – Grunge – Border
Quote: Every wall . . . is a door. --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Photo is from Pixabay - I processed with a grunge filter from Topaz Studio 2.
Credits list
Artful Expressions 03 Collection – Vicki Robinson
Artful Expressions 02 Gesso – Vicki Robinson
Ticket to Anywhere Collection – Vicki Robinson
Arty Brush Stamps 03 – Vicki Robinson
Artful Expressions 02 Kit Papers – Vicki Robinson
Artful Expressions 01 Kit Papers – Vicki Robinson
Mixed Media Torn Strips 2 – Vicki Robinson
Newspaper Fragment Brushes – Vicki Robinson
Printed Tape – Vicki Robinson
Scraped Mask Brushes – Vickie Robinson
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
@Betty Jo your gallery is killing me! You are so talented and I am in love with this one! The treatment on the photo is brilliant and that quote...oh my goodness! I am now inspired to take a photo of a door while we are in Europe and come back and recreate this layout! Stunning!

@Betty Jo your gallery is killing me! You are so talented and I am in love with this one! The treatment on the photo is brilliant and that quote...oh my goodness! I am now inspired to take a photo of a door while we are in Europe and come back and recreate this layout! Stunning!
Oh No, if it's killing you, Linda, I'm stopping right now!! We can't do without you around here. ♥ Yes, do take door photos, windows, and buildings. Those are my favorite photo subjects. Especially older ones. They have such character and are so fun to scrap.

Excellent,excellent,excellent! So much talent on display here. Buildings, doors, windows are all perfect subjects to use filters on. You have demonstrated how to do that beautifully. Well done and thanks for starting off the challenge with such a creative page.

Excellent,excellent,excellent! So much talent on display here. Buildings, doors, windows are all perfect subjects to use filters on. You have demonstrated how to do that beautifully. Well done and thanks for starting off the challenge with such a creative page.
Thanks so much, Kythe. And, thanks for an awesome challenge. ♥

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Betty Jo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata