Oscraps

APRIL 2022 Challenge #6 - Tic-Tac-Toe

Kythe

CHEERY O
1647974809646.png
All members that participate, can everyone PLEASE ensure that you read all the rules for this challenge so that you can claim your challenge points. Thank you!

April Challenge 6 Tic Tac Toe

Hi I am Kythe, your host, for this challenge.

Here on the west coast of Canada, spring flowers have popped their sunny heads toward the sky heralding the new season. April not only brings colourful spring flowers but the Tic Tac Toe Challenge as well. Yay!

How does it work?

On the card below, there are 9 squares which can be read, vertically, horizontally and diagonally. Choose one line for your layout using the three products in that line. Your layout can be any style, any subject or size. You can add more elements if you like, but you must include all the items in the line you choose.

Please be sure to place your entry in the Challenge 6 gallery and link back here. In this thread, indicate which line you chose.
IF YOU CHOOSE A LINE WITH "FREE CHOICE", PLEASE INDICATE WHAT YOU CHOSE.

And here is my LO using Column 3: free choice/frame;photo mat;border
Reginaflango Spring Bunnies https://www.oscraps.com/shop/SPRING-BUNNIES-CLUSTERS.html
Reginaflango Spring Bunnies https://www.oscraps.com/shop/SPRING-BUNNIES-THE-KIT.html

RULES:
- Insert the rule for your specific challenge here.
- Please use 80% Oscraps products that are currently in the store.
- Non-Oscraps products or retired O designer products can be used whether the designer is selling elsewhere or not.
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Your page must be posted in the Challenge 6 gallery by midnight PST April 30 2022 and linked back to this thread. HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.
- And do not forget to update the CURRENT MONTH'S TRACKING THREAD to be eligible for your coupon.

Last edited:

Adryane

aA Creative Team Member
Thank you for the challenge! I went with the middle row ... cluster/grunge or graffiti/photo mat.

full

LDArtist

Another super fun challenge!
Here's mine:

I choose
  • Lace
  • 2 photos
  • free choice (I chose butterflies)
Thanks once again for the Fun!

RJMJ

CHEERY O
Great! challenge...I went for lace,cluster,paper layers...maybe not my norm either...but I'm trying to stretch & learn while still putting my own stamp on my layouts...I just adore all the turquoise flowers,greenery,lace,yellow & white flowers in this beautiful! new! "Hello Spring" Collection By Palvinka that I used to create this page...Thank You! for this challenge...

My : Feels Like Spring Layout :

Last edited:

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Used the bottom line: paper layers - photo mask - border

When I thought of paper layers, I remembered my OOOOLD templates back from 2010 made by Captivated Visions a.k.a. @Rachel Jefferies - thought it would be fun to wipe off the cob webs from this old file and use for this challenge.

Here's my layout: