Oscraps

Strider - driving a VW Bug
sandra-9663

Strider - driving a VW Bug

June 2023 - Challenge #5 - Template - using the template provided and designed by Ona (wombat149)
Credits list
In The Light, by Mediterranka Designs -- https://www.oscraps.com/shop/In-the-light-Full-collection-4-in-1.html
paper behind the VW Bug -- Passing Through Papers, by Lynne Anzelc Designs -- https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Passing-Through-Papers.html
font (for "Strider" on the license plate) -- Alfarn
photo extraction -- my Border Collie, Strider
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  2. Mediterranka
This page is awesome! I love how you put your dog driving the cute little bug! It reminds me of the cute car commercials! This page is so bright and cheerful! I love your stacked papers, use of paint and pretty cluster! I also love how you put your dog’s name on the license plate! Congratulations on being selected as Standing O 121!

This page is awesome! I love how you put your dog driving the cute little bug! It reminds me of the cute car commercials! This page is so bright and cheerful! I love your stacked papers, use of paint and pretty cluster! I also love how you put your dog’s name on the license plate! Congratulations on being selected as Standing O 121!
Thank you, Evelyn!! It's an honor to be included in the Standing O's!! Ona's template was lovely to worth with, and I had fun playing with Mediterranka's kit. :)

I love this take on the challenge! Your image of Strider is so cute. Congrats on your Standing O!

Oh my! Sandra, what a delightful and happy page!! Your little Strider looks so great driving that car, off on a Sunday jaunt somewhere!! Bet he has some bones packed in a picnic basked on the back seat!! :) Such a creative and awesome page!

great combination of colours and patterns. i like the old letters as background for the funny photo and your title work.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
sandra-9663
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename