Oscraps

Little Blowhole
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Karen Schulz Designs
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Oh cool Mel!!! Looks different without the layered papers and wow, great job with creating your page! That has to be Kiama???

great clustering. i like that it plays the main role and the photo only acts in the supporting role. usually it's the other way around.

Yes it is indeed. It's the little blowhole across town from the famous one.
Yes, I know it well, when we were kids Dad to use take us down to Kiama, back then there were no rail guards etc. lol! It's a wonder me and my brother were not killed a few times over at the big one, Mum was forever telling us to get back from edge of it!! lol! Just before I moved down here my sister and I went down there for drive and saw the big blowhole and then went to see the smaller one. It is such a lovely spot, have always loved Kiama. :)

Yes, I know it well, when we were kids Dad to use take us down to Kiama, back then there were no rail guards etc. lol! It's a wonder me and my brother were not killed a few times over at the big one, Mum was forever telling us to get back from edge of it!! lol! Just before I moved down here my sister and I went down there for drive and saw the big blowhole and then went to see the smaller one. It is such a lovely spot, have always loved Kiama. :)
It's one of my favourite places. I try to get there at least once a year.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
melscrap
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename