Oscraps

So while...
NAdams

So while...

While sitting on the couch, she pulled out this tooth, the first baby tooth to go. By the time she reached the kitchen, she was in full panic mode. Through the tears, she admitted she was afraid that she would not be able to eat.
May 10, 2023
Credits list
APMP Breeze
Multimedia Flowers no. 10-3
Multimedia Documents no. 7-2

Homemade Brush Set Bundle
Artsy Stains 14-2,10
CircleStains no. 1-4,12
Stitched Words Homemade no. 1-love

APMP Breeze Artsy paper creates the foundation. The photo was clipped to the Breeze WatercolorFoloBlendz. Additional transfers were added for color. The Multimedia Elements create the cluster.
Circle Stains and Artsy Stains (stains and the heart) were added to add more paint to the ground and accent a secondary title - the homemade stitched word love.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love her sweet face. Losing the first tooth can be traumatic. My grandson lost his first tooth in the movie theater. When he handed it to me, he dropped it. Oh, the things I found on the floor while looking for it. But I did find it.

What a sweet memory for you, not so much for that darling girl. You perfectly captured this important moment.

Aww. A sweet moment captured. It's a big deal to lose that first tooth. I hope the tooth fairy found this little treasure.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename