Oscraps

Treat Time
pmjames

Treat Time

Created with the Artplay Rainbow Collection on sale until May 17, 2023.
Credits list
Artplay Rainbow Collection (available until May 17, 2023)
Artplay Palette Rainbow
Rainbow Artsy Layered Template (Frames)
MultiMedia Rainbows No.1
Other
HandScript No.1
UrbanStitchez No.18
ArtPlay Palette Homemade
MultiMedia Halloween No.1
Halloween WordART Mix No.2
Rainbow WordART Mix No.1

Process An Artsy Paper and two Frames from the Artsy Layered Template were placed on top of the Background Layer. My Focal Image was extracted and placed on top of the Background Layer. An Artsy Paper was clipped to a shape created underneath the brim of the large black hat. A second Image was extracted and duplicated. Linear Burn and Screen Blending Modes were applied to the Layers. Supporting images were clipped to the Frame Layers. One was desaturated. Transfers, a HandScript and Layers from the MultiMedia Files were placed into the Background. Splatters, WordART and Dimensional Elements were added to the Page. Hue/Saturation, Levels and Black and White Adjustment Layers were used to adjust colour and brightness to the Layout. Journaling completed the Page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
I love the rainbow/Halloween combo! It's such a good idea. The rainbow reminds me of all the different candy wrappers and it's also a nice way to show off their costumes.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection--rainbow-Michelle-treat-time.jpg
File size
253.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout