Oscraps

So 2020  (Anna color challenge 9.18-10.01 & Anna lift 9.18-10.02)
M

So 2020 (Anna color challenge 9.18-10.01 & Anna lift 9.18-10.02)

Continuing on with the weirdness of 2020 on September 8 we woke up to red skies from all the smoke. Unhealthy air....stay inside but I did go out to snap a few photos. Because of the automatic white balance built into my iphone I couldn't get the accurate color but I did capture the weirdness. Thank goodness my phone records the time so I could record the fact this was the same day....just seconds, minutes apart.

credits: created my own rectangles but used AASPN AP Globetrotter overly 3 and various Anna'a brushes for masking.
Love the blocking and different colors of the sky! Gorgeous. Hope the some is beginning to clear.

Love this arrangement and you got great photos! When I tried here in Portland, the sun would not show up. We had to stay inside for a week and a half - it was ghastly!

I love the colors that your phone recorded. It really shows the tragedy of all the fires and what the atmosphere is like. Interesting, unique take on the blocking challenge.

WOW! This is a stunning depiction of the sky filled with smoke and the colors it can create. I would image that different sunsets and where you are located can cause a variation.

Interesting info about the phone--I've noticed my photos often aren't representative of what I see. This is gorgeous though, even if not exactly replicating your experience. Unimaginable devastation.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marye
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout