Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 09.18.2020-10.01.2020
marnie333

AnnaColor Challenge 09.18.2020-10.01.2020

Look at her go! Yes, Hopscotch is one word but I took the artistic liberty of splitting it. Been busy with the grands and haven't done much scrapping but this recent one of Emery fits with the challenge. Thanks for looking!

ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
ArtPlay Palette Generations
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Generations.html
what could be better than being busy with the grands! how Emery has grown! I still love hopscotch. these photos are so perfect and adorable, I like the sequence of four!

She's grown a lot and this is a fun series of shots. Love your work with the colors. So good to see you back, Marnie. Nice work for the color challenge.

Fun! This a wonderful way to capture the energy and movement of the photos!

contente de vous revoir Marnie avec cette jolie page, j'aime les diffrentes squences de photos, a donne de l'nergie et Emery semble en avoir !!!!

Emery is one terrific Hop Scotcher! Love the photos and the energy...and happy to see you in the gallery! We are still pretty much having to isolate from the grand...and from the new baby, too, when she arrives in a few weeks. Not what I expected from my "golden" years.

Look at her go! What a wonderful series of photos. Love the energy of E and your page. Hopscotch was a favorite back in the day ... always looking for the perfect marker.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marnie333
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout