Oscraps

Brooklyn Girls
Miki

Brooklyn Girls

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Enroute (paper, frame, button, brad, label word) Artplay Palette Enroute
Artplay Palette Bespoke (transfers) Artplay Palette Bespoke
Artplay Palette Sea Life (paper recolored) Artplay Palette Sea Life
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatters) Artplay Palette Across the Miles
MultiMedia Documents 5 (metal frame recolored) MultiMedia Documents 5
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1 MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1
Taped Stripey 1 Taped Stripes 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 11 FotoBlendz Overlays 11
Travel WordART Mix 1 Travel WordART Mix 1
Button Threadz 2 Button Threadz 2

Process
An artsy paper from APP Enroute was used as the foundation of the page. The paper was flipped vertically. The image of the Brooklyn Bridge was clipped to a horizontal fotoblendz. The image was duplicated and clipped to a vertical fotoblendz. The blending mode of both fotoblendz masks was changed to color burn. Several transfers from APP Bespoke were added with the blending mode changed to darken. The pattern paper from APP Sea Life was placed on the top layer with the blending mode changed to color burn to add more texture and grunge. Next the embellishments were worked on. A large frame was placed on the page. The photo was clipped to the foto mask. The round frame from MM Documents 5_1 was placed around the opening. A colored filter was clipped to the frame. MM Magic Sprinklez 1_1 was resized and layered on the frame. Word art was added, along with a piece of striped tape. The title, buttons, splatters and threadz completed the page.

Thank you for looking!
Don't know what I like best - the beautifully blended Brooklyn bridge photo, or that frame and photo, with the tape and mini sprinklez!

What Diane said. I like the contrasts and the watercolor look with the strong circle of cyan. The feel and romance of Brooklyn here is spot on. What made me fall in love with the big city and move there myself.

Glad to see they're masked up as Brooklyn is on the Covid uptick. Glad my four headed upstate. Love the blues of this because the colors convey (at least to me), just the right emotional tone.

Amazing art as usual, but I love the darling photo/framing of your grand girls.

Incredible work. Super effects and colors. Love that bridge we were under it many times in our boat.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout