Oscraps

Shine Bright
NAdams

Shine Bright

AnnaLift Challenge inspired by myla:

Sisters, daughters, mothers, aunts, nieces. The relationships of women can be traced from childhood. These bright faces show two generations of smiles and laughter and caring.

A fun comparison between mother and daughters. Kailen is with her sister, Emmalie. The girls are close to the same ages. Traces of the same expressions shine on their faces and in their personalities.
Credits list
APMP Stravage
FotoInspired Template Pack 3
APP Skylark Little Word

APMP Stravage Solid paper 3 was placed at the back of the template. The frames were shifted to accommodate four photos. An Stravage Artsy Transfer was clipped to the largest frame. The flower was placed over the small, round frame at the bottom edge. Solid Paper 2 (blue) was clipped to the remaining two masks of the template. A bevel was added to the mask for texture. An Artsy Transfer was placed along the bottom edge. An Adjustment Layer for Hue/Saturation was added.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
So many beautiful sweet photos and faces, I love all the different framing and the composition. I also love your great journaling on this awesome page!!

What a beautiful collection of photos, such an interesting comparison of the generations. Love the different frames you used.

Love the different generations and frames used. It's amazing how facial similarities show up in different generations.

Wonderful! I love how you have arranged the frames and clipped paper to the largest frame, the whole page flows beautifully!

Love all the photos!,the balance you’ve achieved and the beautiful composition!
Fabulous take on the challenge!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-mini-palette-stravage-fotoinspired-template-pack3-nadams...jpg
File size
238.4 KB
Date taken
Wed, 10 May 2023 3:44 PM
Dimensions
800px x 800px

Share this layout