Oscraps

Anna Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Rainbow-Rainbow-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Rainbow-Rainbow-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – My inspiration today was easy the artplay palette is called rainbow, so I looked for a picture of a rainbow in my LR catalog. And found some pictures in Unsplash.

Start-Rainbow Artsy Layered Template
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 3 above the background Layer.
Frames -Placed three pictures from Unsplash in the frames (lucas-ludwig-96jGvhi185I-unsplash, pawel-czerwinski-3k9PGKWt7ik-unsplash, and pawel-czerwinski-3k9PGKWt7ik-unsplash) using Layer>Create Masking Layer to attach to the mask layer of the frames.
Mask – Moved Rainbow Fotoblendz 5 into the middle of the page under the frames in the layers.
Photos – Attached the photo by Taisiia Shestopa from Unsplash to the mask of the frame using Layer>Create clipping mask. Then enlarged a copy and placed it over the paper with an opacity of 26%. Added a black to white gradient map over the photo with opacity of 57%. My picture of a rainbow in my neighborhood I attached to the mask layer of the Fotoblendz. I left the color layers above the photos using Lighten Blend Mode.
Elements cluster -I combined the Paper Heart, the paper butterfly, and the clover to make a small cluster.
Title – I used the wordart “Every storm has its rainbow” for a title.
Journaling – I used a quote from the internet.
Adjustments layers – I added a solid color adjustment layer over the red transfer layer of the template to get pink instead of red. I duplicated the layer and the adjustment Layer and rotated to get the end-to-end alignment. Another adjustment layer was added above the paper to brighten the yellow. And a Greenish yellow Solid car adjustment layer was placed over the red and blue layer.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen
I love the real rainbows, so beautiful. I love the photo blended in color and the photo with clouds in many colors, this is gorgeous in all colors!!

Love all the colorful photos, especially the 'smoke' rainbow. Also nice color choice on the background paper.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename