Oscraps

Do you believe in Magic?.jpg
Su_Sanne

Do you believe in Magic?.jpg

Actually, I wanted to design a page with the "Racing Roland". This is a small, lovingly restored railway on the Island of Rügen, which chugs across the Island several times a day. A stop is located directly in the forest. And in the memory of this little train, small forest spirits suddenly flitted through my head and I had to add some magic. Enjoy!
Reactions: ViVre
This is adorable, love the Racing Roland (I have a hubby and a grandson who would LOVE to see this!) going and coming, and the bits of fantasy added (especially the racoon on the motorcycle :) ). Nice MM flowers placement!

This is adorable, love the Racing Roland (I have a hubby and a grandson who would LOVE to see this!) going and coming, and the bits of fantasy added (especially the racoon on the motorcycle :) ). Nice MM flowers placement!
Thank you! You're invited - come and see the Racing Roland and many more beautiful places!

Wonderful creation. I looked up the Racing Roland to read about its history. Not many narrow gauge railways left in the world. What a sight this must be. Thank you for sharing this.

Wonderful creation. I looked up the Racing Roland to read about its history. Not many narrow gauge railways left in the world. What a sight this must be. Thank you for sharing this.
Thank you for your interest, Adryane. We'll see the train again shortly. She comes panting through the forest and greets the hikers with a loud choo-choo. :)

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Su_Sanne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename