Oscraps

She's Got Grit
I used Vicki Stegall's She's Got Grit Collection. This picture of my granddaughter, sitting on the hood of her new truck - in the rain worked so well with this kit. I love the added "grit" that I was also able to use on the surface of my page.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Stegall
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Gorgeous layout Cheryl ... love your blending! and your granddaughter should be proud with her new truck!
Great idea with the 'rain' on your design!

I think this photo is perfect for the title. Your granddaughter sitting on her truck just screams grit and power. (This may be the Texan in me coming out. :) )

Gorgeous layout Cheryl ... love your blending! and your granddaughter should be proud with her new truck!
Great idea with the 'rain' on your design!
Thanks so much, Marijke!! I knew this rainy day picture would come in handy some day. :)

I think this photo is perfect for the title. Your granddaughter sitting on her truck just screams grit and power. (This may be the Texan in me coming out. :) )
Thanks so much for your great comments!! Not the "Texan" - she's just full of grit and she absolutely loved this page I created!! She's got Oklahoma Grit. LOL

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename