Oscraps

September
LDArtist

September

This is for the August Challenge #6 - Themes and Occasions

Last year my nephew married his long time friend Samantha.
It was Covid so not everyone could attend. But we had some
beautiful photos to help us share their joy. It was without a doubt
a lovely memory!
Credits list
For the August #6 Challenge - Themes and Occasions

The lovely background paper is out of a "Christmas Gift" from Regina Falanga (retired?)
The date tag is out of Kitty Designs "Date on Strips" kit
The floral on the ribbon is by Vicki Robinson's kit "Vitamin Sea"
The hearts are by Kathryn Wilson in her "Little Man" kit (retired?)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Kitty Designs
  2. Reginafalango
  3. Vicki Robinson Designs
I don't know if you intended it this way, but the way that you have the photo set next to the torn border, it looks like she is wishing them well from another world or far away- symbolic of everyone having to be distanced due to COVID
I adore the blue color of the paper and how perfectly it blends with the photo, stunning and so elegant!

I don't know if you intended it this way, but the way that you have the photo set next to the torn border, it looks like she is wishing them well from another world or far away- symbolic of everyone having to be distanced due to COVID
I adore the blue color of the paper and how perfectly it blends with the photo, stunning and so elegant!
Yea.... let's go with that! ;)

Gorgeous! I love how the torn paper forms a wall and cool doorway, that sets the tone for the wonderful photo.

What an amazing layout! The texture of the blue background is just perfect, and I adore those little gems at the bottom. Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
LDArtist
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename