Oscraps

Challenge 6 Occasions and Celebrations
Cherylndesigns

Challenge 6 Occasions and Celebrations

Our family dinners are a celebration, and these are some of the pictures we took on our first dinner in our daughter's new home. We've been building homes and moving for well over a year, so it's definitely a celebration to have a big table to all sit around together.
I'm a fan of big family dinners so I love your photos! I like how the red keeps repeating around the page, and the background you chose. Looks like a beautiful home!

I love the background and then love how the photos pop off the page! it is awesome to see the family around the table - I can see why it is your happy place!

I'm a fan of big family dinners so I love your photos! I like how the red keeps repeating around the page, and the background you chose. Looks like a beautiful home!
Thank you SO much for your sweet comments! We started the Sunday dinner tradition years ago and look so forward to it. Their new home is gorgeous and big! The family is growing all the time. LOL

I love the background and then love how the photos pop off the page! it is awesome to see the family around the table - I can see why it is your happy place!
Thanks so much, Nancy! We look so forward to our family dinners - it's definitely our happy place.

I agree, the saturated photos against the B&W background is so effective at giving off an energetic, happy vibe!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename