Oscraps

Sail
ksacry

Sail

The sail boat photo was taken by my husband on June 5, 2022 at Fay Bainbridge Park, Bainbridge Island, Washington.

Construction: I clipped my photo to the Fotoblendz layer of the MultiLayered FotoBlendz No. 8 #1. I added rain overlay #4 (Rain-Overlay-Effects-Photo-Spirit) look in screen blend mode.
I added the MiniPalette Oisau ArtsyTransfer (moving the Script layer), Paper Overlay #2 and Paint Transfer #1 on top.
I used the MiniPalette’s Word Art by erasing the other text and leaving “Fly”. I then added “in the wind” with font Bodoni Old Style.
Over the top of everything, I placed the ribbon, lace flower and rain from the MiniPalette Oisau and the Take Flight No. 4 #6 birds.
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell and zlemon
Great movement on the sea!! I love how you've placed the ribbon over the wordart replicating the wind.

Love the idea of "fly in the wind" as a title for a sailboat page. True enough, if you get going fast enough, it feels like flying. Beautiful page.

Gorgeous page with beautiful blending and I love the photo. I first started photography when we lived in OR, photographing in OR and WA. I loved the boats in that area. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename