Oscraps

To Be Legendary
Joansmor

To Be Legendary

Inspiration – the car element in Strom – find a couple of photos of my own that I had taken and just played with this. Nothing super creative just fun.

Start – New>File 12X12 300

Paper – Placed Solid Paper 2 above the background layer.

Mask – StromFoloblendz 1.2 placed on the page – a couple of the layers I recolored using Edit>Fill to match the cars.

Photo – I attached the photo of the red car with a black background to the mask using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I used the Object Selection tool to remove the yellow car from the photo it was in. I added to the page and added a drop shadow.

Transfer – Artsy Transfer 1 was placed under the cars and on the left edge. Transfer 5 was placed on the right edge.

Element Cluster – started with Ribbed Ribbon, added Heart tag, next the Steampunk gear and the RivetMetal were added to the cluster. Added drop shadows to elements that need them.

Other elements – the clock was added with a linear color burn blend mode. The vintage car was added to the page.

Brushes – Brush 2 in white place under the yellow car and brush 6 was used to extend the black of the fotoblendz and an Urbans stitching from the Multimedia documents placed over the cluster

Words – the word art “To be legendary” was added for the title.

No fancy techniques but a fun page.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
I like your creativity! I took a ton of classic car pictures last weekend. Maybe I will do a lift of this layout.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename