Oscraps

Graduation
Miki

Graduation

Credits list
Artplay MiniPalette Oisau (Free with $20 purchase – 10th to 13th June, 2022)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1
MultiMedia Grad 1
COVID-19 Grad WordART Mix 1
Thin Strip Masks 2

Process
Artsy paper 1 from the Artplay MiniPalette Oisau was used as the foundation of the page. The image was clipped to to window frame mask, then extracted. A custom shadow was added to the cutout photo. The extracted image was resized larger, placed behind the window frame with a blending mode of hard light (reduced opacity). Using the Stroke (Outline) tool a white outline was created around the image (15 pixels), then moved to the other side of the window frame. The outline was duplicated and recolored gold. Thin Strip Masks were layered behind the the outlines. Images were clipped to the strips, adjusting them so that the faces showed. A cluster was created using MM Grad 1_2 (diploma), the tassel and flower from the kit. The page was completed by adding a paper texture, splatters, magic sprinklez and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Congratulations! This is a super page for the graduate! The triple take on the right is fun!

What a very creative page, the cutout is for me magic, the mirror and your daughter are very beautiful, I love what you did with the white lines, a gorgeous page!!

Wonderful use if an extraction, and congratulations to your whole family. ;)

What a beautiful and creative page. Congrats to the graduate. I too love the cut out. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename