Oscraps

Hammonasset
musicmom3

Hammonasset

Artplay minipalette Oiseau—FREE with $20 purchase from aADesigns during the Oscraps birthday sale event beginning today, running through Monday

This photo of the bottom part of my jeans and one sneaker was a random snap that my phone took by itself. Somehow it managed to not get deleted, and I wound up liking its odd perspective.

The wordART and my sneaker are the stars of the show here, which is why they are smack dab in the center of the page. The pink fotoglows are there to keep my pink laces company. I used the Artsy Transfer included in the minipalette for stains, textures, and other visual amenities, mostly around the edges of the layout.

The odd coloration was achieved by flattening the original file, running the flattened file through the cutout filter in Photoshop Elements 11, then blending the original flattened file over the filtered file using multiply blend mode. Then I repeated the drill using Screen mode at reduced opacity for the final result.
Credits list
Also used: Sea Sprinklez # 1 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/SeaSprinklez-No.-1.html and various layers from Multimedia Shells #2 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/MultiMedia-Shells-No.-2.html
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and hkeith87
A unique image for sure. Happy little accidents are fun to use in a different way.

I love the perspective - what a wonderful happy accident - works so well with this palette.

This is a very creative art piece, I love it. Great texture, I love the shells you've added, the perspective is also great. It's so fun that your camera made this by himself, how awesome is that!!

You too? Mine takes strange shots too. I swear my phone is possessed by something with the weirdest sense of humor. Love that you celebrate the oddness.

Love it! So loose and freewheeling. We need that. Fun with sand and this wordart.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename