Oscraps

Rocket to the Moon
Miki

Rocket to the Moon

Credits list
This limited option is back at a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after April 26, 2023 at 9am EST
Artplay To the Moon Collection
Artplay Palette To The Moon (paper, transfer, star clip, moon charm, overlay)
Artsy Transfers To The Moon
To The Moon WordART Mix 1
MultiMedia Moons 1

Other
Artplay Palette Twilight Zone (moon bonus)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1

Process
A solid paper from APP To The Moon was used as the foundation of the page. Artsy Transfers To The Moon_1 was used as the framing of the image, which was clipped to the large paint layer, then duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light. Some of the layers were moved around, resized or turned off. The moon from APP Twilight Zone was added with the MM Moons 1_5 element layered over it (paint layer turned off). MultiMedia Sprinklez 1_3 were added with the saturation of the beads increased. The page was completed by adding word art, an artstroke, overlay and the moon charm (string recolored using the hue/saturation adjustment tool).

Thank you for looking!
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams and bcazzell
O wow, this is so beautiful, and I'm positive this rocket is so much better than the one that went into the sky today ;). Really love the colorthe rocket has. Great use of the mask too!

This page is just fantastic I like the black and white photo withe the pop of color from the rocket and the scatter of stars

Yes, great use of the mask. Love the sparklez leading up to the dangling cluster.

I love this! I remember our rocket phase! Congratulations on the StandingO!

Love all the moons and stars! And what a great photo, punctuated with the rocket burst of color!

amazing composition. The great photo stands out. Love the b/w with the little brown details.

LOVE the b&w photo with the color selection of the rocket! Great themed page! Love those moons and the dark bg to go with your b&w photo!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename