Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-spring-value-pack-diane-indio.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-spring-value-pack-diane-indio.jpg

Featuring Spring Value Pack No 4.
I loved mixing old and new here, the colors of ArtPlay Eunoia working well with ArtPlay Lush from the Spring Value Pack.
No special techniques, a couple of the photos desaturated to limit the color palette - clip photos to Frames/Masks, but a lot of time is spent with Transfers and Embellishments, balancing colors and forming Visual Triangles.
Extractions via iPhone
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Eunoia
Spring Value Pack No 4
+ a few older products will add later
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Love that photo with all the flotation devices! Oz is certainly well taken care of! Lovely mix of colors on this spread.

Love all the color and the color wheels! Wonderful variety of photos of activities Oz is involved with. Children learn through play. Your pages are treasures!

Love how you mixed the blues, greens, with the turquoise. And then added the other side of the color wheel on the other side.

fantastic colorful photo collage of your sweet grandchildren.
this is a pleasure to look at.

I don't know what's different about the b/w photo on the left, but Oz looks older in that photo than the other photos. He's always so busy! Nice to see how these artplays work together.

I don't know what's different about the b/w photo on the left, but Oz looks older in that photo than the other photos. He's always so busy! Nice to see how these artplays work together.
He really is looking more and more like a big kid! Yes, kind of a geeky thing but I was excited at how well the old and the new supplies worked together :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename