Oscraps

Ready, Set, Go! Travel Project 2022 pages 18 & 19
This is my last double page spread pages to my Travel Project 2022 Album.

Text Reads: “We woke up to a thunderstorm at 6:30 am. Wowsa! Today is our first day of CCR&T. We have had rainy rallies before but never in a thunderstorm.
Fortunately, the storm passed. Off we went onto the ferry, Poulsbo here we come!
Dave tried to hone his skills on the simulator the rally team had set up in the hotel. After several tries, he finally was able to go the entire track! This is one of our very favorite road rallies. The people are great to be around, and the classic cars are wonderful. They have a great organization, giving us time to visit various places. On the day of, the sun was out, everyone was anxious to start, and the cars were all lined up. With instructions in hand, stopwatch ready, we counted down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Go!
The start was good and we were doing well. We came to 2 "On Course" markers. Oopps, we did get turned around, so we couldn’t catch up. The lunch break was wonderful, with sandwiches while sitting on the beach at Point No Point lighthouse. There was a fun house on the way that looked like a ship!
Beautiful weather, but soon we were off and cruising again.
I guess we fell for a 1:30 trap. We were doing pretty bad on timing. I should have taken it more seriously, but I couldn't. At the break in Port Gamble, I saw a chicken towel that summed up our experience.
We did finish the Monte Carlo only 4 seconds off. The important thing is we had a great time with some beautiful cars and amazing people.“

Construction: I used Travel Template Album No. 6 #13 and#19 with ArtPlay Palette De Facto Solid Paper #4 for the background. I re-arranged some of the frames.
I then clipped my main photos the template’s fotoblendz, revising them slightly with brushes to better fit my photos. I clipped my other photos to the template’s frames. I recolored stains and added ArtPlay Palette Getaway Overlay #1 in a couple of places.
I added Postmarked No. 2 #3 that I customized with “Poulsbo WA JUNE 2022”
I placed several threadz on the frames from UrbanStitchez No. 17 and UrbanThreadz No. 25.
For the clusters: On the right, I used a part of MultiMedia Branches No. 17 #2, adding ArtPlay Palette Embers Olive Leaf, and ArtPlay Palette De Facto’s Clock. I duplicated the Multimedia”s FotoGlows and used them to anchor the left cluster, consisting of ArtPlay Palette Embers String Circle, UrbanThreadz No. 23 #11, ArtPlay Palette Evergreen Green Button, and the “Go” from Travel WordART Mix No. 2, to which I added several effects.
The text is Baskerville Old Face with Bold text in Druk Wide.
a very lively layout with all these photos; I like the mix of black and white and color photos!

Congrats on the Standing O! Wonderful storytelling. Love the house fashioned like a ship.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename