Oscraps

October Surprise
isDK

October Surprise

October Surprise

FIDTPack2, Button, MM Branches, splatter, brushes
Photos: BWilliamWest (tallgrass), Drachenfels (archway), LuDa-Stock (forest) Brett Sayles (skeleton) Tara Evans (leaves)

Voting had started in some states, and lawsuits were flying over vote-by-mail and a Supreme Court nominee. Then the bombshell "October Surprise" came ahead of schedule. The New York Times reported Trump's leaked tax returns and all the skeletons came out of the closet.
Spot on depiction of the presidents mess.Make this nightmare end. Love the elements used in your artsy illustration and the page design. Thanks for saying what I am thinking!

This is such a clever take on the wonder of October and the Halloween holiday used to journal the continued drama that unfolds politically.

I really like this illustration of the electoral situation in the USA. beautiful autumn pictures.

This really is spot on! I really like that it seemed like a collection of fall color and imagery, but the journaling puts it all into context. Imagine if you didn't have to pay taxes...

I suspect there are more horror stories waiting to make their way through the portal.... My fave of the day is how Donald wanted Ivanka to run as his VP in 2016. :) Great combo of images, btw.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout