Oscraps

Music
I created this for Vicki Robinson's July Challenge to "create something uplifting". Not much is more uplifting to me than music and dancing. I used Vicki's "The Music's In Me" Ki. Interesting backstory. The New Radicals recorded a song in 1998 "You Only Get What You Give". It was popularly called "Don't Give Up". That has been my "theme song" since the moment I heard it. If you've never heard it (and you probably have) listen to it.
Your page is very uplifting. I don't know the song but I'll have a listen a bit later.

I love the song and the design on your page with the silhouette and the word strips are very motivating.

Definitely uplifting. I'm hoping my favorite live music and dancing will come back soon.

This was so inspiring I had to go have a listen to the song. Very uplifting, as is your page. You can feel the energy and spunkiness of the dance! Beautiful.

"Not much is more uplifting to me than music" I'm totally agree! And elegant and romantic presentation!

What wonderful comments! Thank you ALL so much!! I've been MIA - we've had a lot of illness in the family and all of your comments have warmed my heart. To those of you who listened to the song - isn't is wonderful? Everybody else - be sure to listen it! XOXO

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout