Oscraps

Memories are Forever
lacy

Memories are Forever

A little late for Mother’s Day (because I tend to ignore it). My mother, Carol Ann, Oct. 19, 1936-Dec. 20, 1992. She was a saint, loved by all and a wonderful mother to five kids. It’s been over 30 years since she was taken from us far too soon, and I still miss her dearly.

Stitched Template Pack 1 p3
ArtPlay Palette Truth, included in the Story Value Pack, available thru May, (paper, transfers, buttons, flower, french knot, key/heart charm, Label Word, Paint Overlays, ArtStrokes)
Memories Word ART Mix 1
ArtPlay Mini Palette Stravage (lace) free with purchase of Masterly Brushes (4) Elevate with Adjustment Layers - Anna Aspnes Designs
Artsy Stains 14-2 (included in the Homemade Brush Set Bundle)
Button Threadz 6-8
MultiMedia Branches 3-4

I started with the Stitched Template Pack 1 and Truth Artsy Paper 4. I clipped my photos to the fotomasks and masks. I turned off fotomask 2 to let the transfer/paper below show through. I desaturated the photos and added color back with Color Fill, Hue/Saturation, and or Levels Adj. Layers, and clipped transfers from the palette to some photos, with various blending modes. I selected all the layers in the template and transformed/reduced to increase the border. I added elements, lace, word art, button threadz, Artsy Stains, dates and text box.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen
This is so beautiful, Lacy. I love the heritage photographs and I agree, Mother's Day can be rough. Never too late for pictures like this.

wonderful tribute to your beautiful mum. she really did die far too soon. hugs.

Beautiful images. The soft pinks and blues are lovely.
Your mom had a beautiful smile.

A beautiful tribute to a beautiful woman! Love all of the photos and memories captured.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename