Oscraps

Dig
musicmom3

Dig

This is the second Mother's Day spent planting with the kids at our new/old (1876) farmhouse upstate...an ornamental grass bed, which turned out beautifully and will only improve year after year. Little by little we're reclaiming the land from the overgrowth, and it feels great.

I started this design with Artsy Paper #4 from the Heath Collection and its matching Fotoblendz Overlay, then added the photo, journaling, and title. I stamped the tree at the right with a brown brush then filled in the design with transfers and overlays from the Artplay Palette.
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen
What more can I say than this layout is stunning!! I love the texture and blending, the photos is beautiful!!

i love your sense for the particularities of everyday life and how you document it, often with a twinkle in the eye.
you have a gift for making everyday life interesting and special. thank you for the inspiration.

Last edited:
What a great design, and it sounds effortless, although these seldom are ;-) The photo perspective is great, Jake dominating but you both so focused! Nice way to spend mother's day!

What a wonderful page and a wonderful way to celebrate Mother's Day. I LOVE my ornamental grasses and you're right, they only get more beautiful every year. Lovely page.
Hello and thanks! I chose five varieties for a mixed bed and it was hard to narrow it down to that--so many interesting plants available! I suspect the bed will expand!

i love your sense for the particularities of everyday life and how you document it, often with a twinkle in the eye.
you have a gift for making everyday life interesting and special. thank you for the inspiration.
What a wonderful comment, thank you. And I try to cultivate that twinkle--it sure helps when life throws a curve ball.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename