Oscraps

First Day to Last
NAdams

First Day to Last

Confident and ready to for the first day of Pre-K, she smiles for the camera and strikes a pose. Although she was ready for school,
I am not sure I was. After all, four years old seems too young for school.

On the last day of school, graduation was a simple ceremony complete with cap and gown.
Credits list
Dads and Grads Value Pack no. 1
APP Sky's the Limit
Artsy Layered Template no. 67

Multimedia Grad no. 1

The Artsy Layered Template is the structure for this design. APP Sky's the Limit solid paper was used for the background. An Adjustment Layer was added to adjust the hue/saturation of the paper. Other Artsy papers were used to color some of the layers. The photos was placed in the template. The top photo received Adjustment Layers for hue/saturation and levels. A copy of the background paper was clipped to this photo for the blue tones. The top fotoBlendz was adjust to HardLight. The Multimedia element was added.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
beautiful juxtaposition of the two photos in b/w and colour. she looks so confidently into the camera. gorgeous page.

Such a creative page I love how you made one of them black and white and added the stitching to the page, she is so cute

Cute photos. The cap and gown photo will be a fun one to have in the years to come when there are other cap and gown graduations. Love the use of the MM element.

Love the sweet photos! How exciting, graduation! Love the diploma element and stitching!

Amazing how much they change in less than a year, beautifully contrasted in your photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
NAdams
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-dads-and-grads-value-pack1-nadams-first-day-to-last.jpg
File size
235.3 KB
Date taken
Tue, 16 May 2023 8:55 PM
Dimensions
800px x 800px

Share this layout