Butter Cream Frosting
Miki

Butter Cream Frosting

Credits list
Recipe Template Pack 2
Artplay Palette Christmas Tree (paper)
Artplay Palette Sugar (paper)
Artplay Palette Sweet Christmas (brush, sprinkles) retired
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatter)
Artplay MiniPalette Blythe (button, label word)
12x12 Striped Edge Overlays (retired)
Artsy Layered Template 170 (frames)

Process
Page 2 of the Recipe Template Pack was opened up. An artsy papers from APP Christmas Tree and APP Sugar were used for the foundation for the page. Frames were imported from Artsy Layer Template 170.The photos were clipped to the frame mask. A green color overlay was created and clipped to the stitching grid. A Sweet Christmas brush was stamped on the background. The page was completed by adding a striped border, label words, splatters, sprinkles and the recipe.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and Marleen
This page is just adorable I love how you added the receipe for the frosting and blended a photo of the decorated cookie. Love the green border and the stamped cookie cutter

Your taste-tester tells the story! Adorable recipe layout. And I am just now realizing I have never once made homemade frosting. Yikes!

What a very sweet adorable photos, he like it very much!! Again a great page, very creative, I think the recipe is YUM!!

baking with children is wonderful. there is often a bit of a mess, but no leftovers and everyone is happy. great documentation of a baking day.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename