Oscraps

Lunch at the Roundhouse.jpg
musicmom3

Lunch at the Roundhouse.jpg

A late lunch birthday celebration for my daughter at a posh-ish restaurant in the heat and drought. They made "caviar" out of balsamic vinegar, very cool! The goal here was a 60-minute layout as I am falling way behind on my album-making, and the template made it possible. (Yes, I knit my daughter's hat, a copy of the famous CC beanie.)
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen
As usual a great page with very beautiful photos, a great blending too, love the journaling, it sounds delicious!!

Happy Birthday! Sounds and looks like a marvelous celebration. Love the color you chose for the hat.

happy birthday! a page full of joy! I love these pages with many photos that are very narrative

Love all the photographs, terrific documentation. Love the one of her looking at the scrapbook (that looks like a very thick book). The pops of orange to go with the cute beanie are perfect.

Happy birthday--a grand celebration! I think your fun page reveals the happiness of the lunch. Wow! I am impressed that you can put a page together so quickly and it turns out amazing!!

I like the 60-minute concept. Years ago I used to do speed scraps at other sites and loved them. Yup, templates! Really nice celebratory page, with a great selection of photos (I too love the one with the scrapbook!) and those great touches of orange! Happy birthday!

First, you look fabulous—well rested and glowing. Everything must be agreeing with you. Second, you've perfectly document the Mom-Daughter celebration. Third, the beanie is the bomb. It's like a wearable bit of fall.

I love everything happening in this one: the title, the photos and your journaling-especially the bit about the gift bag!

I love your attention in so many details, like the pooch on the sack, and that hat is wonderful. It looks like the perfect celebration with all your thought put into it. P.S. You are looking fabulous!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename