Oscraps

Happily Ever After
Miki

Happily Ever After

Credits list
On Sale from Aug 31 - Sept 6
Anna Release 28 Septmeber 2018
Artplay Palette Sonoma (paper, transfers, artstroke, ribbon, cheese label, word labels)
Artsy Transfers Sonoma
Memories WordART Mix 1

Artplay Palette Among Friends (wine charm)
Artplay Palette Vintage Rose (transfer)
Magic Sprinklez 2
Splatters 15
FotoBlendz Overlays 16

Process
A solid paper from APP Sonoma was used as the foundation of the page. The image of the wind bottles was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. The wine glass was extracted and a custom shadow was added. A layer mask was clipped to the image and using the gradient tool, the bottom of the glass was faded out. The image of the lady sitting was extracted. The image was duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light 100% opacity. This brighten it up. The image was duplicated again with a halftone pattern added (blending mode changed to multiply at 100% opacity). The halftone image was duplicated (multiply blending mode with the opacity reduced to 65%). Using the original black and white image, this time the chair was extracted. A transfer from APP Vintage Rose was clipped to it. The extracted chair was duplicated, inverted to white and a halftone pattern was added. The blending mode was changed to overlay. Transfers from APP Sonoma (recolored the blues using the hue/saturation tool to get a wine color) were added. A variety of layers from AT Artsy Transfers Sonoma were added (also recolored). Paper textures, an artstroke and splatters were added. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
pretty page that looks like the advertisements of the 50’s! very funny the cheese halo! taste a good wine it is always a good time!

I might be mistaken, but my anniversary from 1968 was yesterday (RIP high school sweetheart) and I think yours was very close to mine. This would make a wonderful anniversary card, and I love it all the more thinking that's what it is. :D

The halftone is very effective. It all looks delicious, even though, like Kathy, I don't/can't drink wine, such horrible headaches.

Wow!! What a great page...love the halo effect and the cool halftone on the seat!
I agree, it could be a wonderful advertisement

Gorgeous page, Miki. I love the large glass with the sprinkles, the ribbon and charm, and the word art. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename