Oscraps

Memories - ArtPlay Sonoma
lacy

Memories - ArtPlay Sonoma

My parents Lewis & Carol Ann. Little did we know what a short time we had left with them.

I started with the Artsy Layered Template 277 Sonoma on a new document, removing the 3 small frames and replaced with Ornate Cuts No. 1-2 frame, clipped small photo to the mask. Placed Sonoma Solid Paper 5 below template layers. Added a color overlay to Ornate Cuts frame layer the same color as Solid Paper 5. A Second photo extraction was blended into the transfers on the template. Embellish with MultiMedia Branches No. 11-3, Memories WordART Mix 1, Butterfly Templates No. 1-3, removing two butterflies and clipping Sonoma Transfer 2 to two remaining butterfly group, and MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1-1 C&D (with color overlay blue, blend mode Vivid Light). Completed with name/date title with font Bellevue Slant.
Credits list
Anna Release 27Sept2019 Sonoma (paper, Artsy Layered Template 277, Ornate Cuts frame, Memories WordART Mix No. 1, MultiMedia Branches No. 11, brushes)
Butterfly Templates No. 1.
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez No. 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Fabulous! One of my most favorite designs is a look through time on the same page. You've found two wonderful photos. Love the touch of lace and the punch of color the green leaves add.

What a lovely couple they were, Lacy, and beautiful page. Your page brought tears to my eyes. I love the word art, and it's so very true. Your blending and framing of the photos is super, as is the added flower, leaves, and lace. ♥

The ornate cut frames work beautifully in this heritage layout. Love the monotone coloring!

I love how you have framed the small photo and placement of the lace with the floral elements. Just wonderful.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename