Oscraps

anna-aspnes-art-play-ephemeral-digital-art Dahlias 3
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-art-play-ephemeral-digital-art Dahlias 3

Summing up our trip to the dahlia farm, a favorite photo of the farm with Mt Hood in the background and a few favorite farm and dahlia photos on the left, including me in the photo board (I love photo boards).
I always start with photos - I place the photos i want to include on the page and then decide what to do with them.
The Mt Hood photo is blended with an Ephemeral FotoBlendz. On top of that is blended another photo of the weather vane.
I used the Ephemeral Artsy Layered Template for the frames and background on the left, adjusting sizes.
Then I added Transfers and textures (with Beven and Emboss + Drop Shadow) and word art (divide mode) to fill the pages.
Both the butterfly and the bee have color and gradient overlays to form a coppery visual triangle with the weather vane.
Artsy Kard clipped to one of the frames, and MM 13 flowers added.
I love the bright colors of your photos and the blending of the background Mt. Hood photo with the weather vane is suberb!

Love the great colors of the photos, beautifully composed, the background photo is gorgeous blended. I love also the lace and the ladybugs, I see your face on the flower, very funny!!

The background photo is beautiful. Love the way you've used your own photo, especially the little one :) of you as a flower center/ladybug.

Thank you for the trip to the dahlia farm, I enjoyed it very much. Love the large photo with Mt Hood in the back and all the vibrant colors.

Love the amazing photos and the way you used them! perfect blending and use of textures on the big photo, wow!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename