Oscraps

Love this
zwyck

Love this

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Eunoia. I placed my photo and clipped it to two fotoblendz from FotoBlendz Overlays No 21. I used a brush on the fotoblendz to get the girls faces more visible. I added adjustment layers for Levels and Hue/Saturation to the photo. I placed a splatterand flower from MultiMedia Flowers No 14 and the heart and leaves from ArtPlay Palette Eunoia. The tag on the right side is from ArtPlay Palette Eunoia and the button from MultiMedia Flowers No 14. I took a bit from the tags thread and used as a stitch on the button. I placed a wordtransfer from Eunoia WordART Clusters No 1 and a wordstrip from ArtPlay Palette Eunoia as the title and then I recolored it. I finished the layout with the stitching from UrbanStitchez No 18.
They look like they are floating in a flower garden. Like your treatment on the photo and the tag off to the right

Sweet photo of the girls nestled in a bed of colors! Good to see your art in the gallery again!

Perfect how the girls are nestled into the artistry! Love the idea of the little bit of thread anchoring the button!

Love to see your great Art again Ulla May! I love the bed with the sweet girls that look flying, look so great, The whole composition and colors are super!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename