Oscraps

Anna Lift, Yellow Fields - Eunoia
lacy

Anna Lift, Yellow Fields - Eunoia

These yellow flowered fields stretched for miles when driving through the Oklahoma Panhandle a few years ago in April. I thought they might be soybean fields, but after looking it up, I don't think so. Maybe they are canola fields.

I started with my photo, with several copies clipped to various layers of the fotoblendz psd file, adjusted the colors of some layers then grouped them all. Below that I placed Artsy Paper 2 with a Levels Adj., then Eunoia Artsy Transfer 2 (grouped) to fill in the sky a bit more, with a levels adj. and a hue/sat adj. to the group. Embellished with MultiMedia Flowers, Word ART Cluster, texture overlays, and butterfly with the LoopdaLoop below it (lifted from Nancy).
How spectacular this must have been to see! I've always wanted to see signs on fields telling me what they are. Makes for a lovely page! Love that bit of "wind" in the upper left!

Gorgeous yellow fields! Love the blues and stitching. We once drove by a field of yellow mustard plants with a red barn setting on the hill. Made the husband stop so we could take numerous photos.

wow, your page is fantastic, great blended, I love the stitchez , te great composition and colors!

Something about a wide open field, no matter what's growing, that says stop and enjoy me. Beautiful use of the yellows and blues. One of my favorite color combinations.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename