Oscraps

Kent's Point
musicmom3

Kent's Point

On our recent trip to Cape Cod I took it upon myself to find a short hike for the kids that was stroller-friendly, dog-friendly, and went through the upland woods to water...and darn if I didn't stumble upon one on a birding blog. We could have strolled Cape Cod's famous Rail Trail but then the dogs couldn't have had a swim and besides, we have Rail Trails all over the place at home.

As always when these kids are involved there are an intimidating number of photos, so just to jump-start myself, I picked two rather nondescript ones that I snapped and started there. Because one must start somewhere. This design uses the Tres Bon collection, which is on sale now in the aA shop. I blended the photos along the horizon lines and blended photo duplicates to make things more interesting, and used lots of transfers/overlays. I particularly like the stitched leaves that come with this collection.
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams and bcazzell
Impressive finding a stroller friendly trail! I must get to Cape Cod some day, just feels so far away from So Cal. Love the dreamy feel to this - it's a good page setting the stage and tells the story - good place to start. Love the stitched leaves!

An enticing page to want to join in on the stroll. Beautiful sketchiness treatment to your photos and a super job of blending them.

Love how your family has big vacations together. Great photo treatment and blending! Getting together with one half of my tribe this weekend in the Hudson valley.

Love how your family has big vacations together. Great photo treatment and blending! Getting together with one half of my tribe this weekend in the Hudson valley.
Awesome! Woodstock or Kingston area on the agenda?

Wonderful blending on your images! I see your daughter focused on you! Where is that image?
That photo is still on her camera! The kids shoot with their phones as well as cameras so I get everything in stages. I actually leave blank pages because I know I'll be inundated with the camera photos down the line (SIL is a professional photographer). I have also been known to go back into layouts before printing and dump my photos in favor of theirs. ;)

You have fantastic blended this great page, the photo is very beautiful, a great nature and of course your daughter with the baby carriage!

That photo is still on her camera! The kids shoot with their phones as well as cameras so I get everything in stages. I actually leave blank pages because I know I'll be inundated with the camera photos down the line (SIL is a professional photographer). I have also been known to go back into layouts before printing and dump my photos in favor of theirs. ;)
I love that everyone takes some of the pictures! Greater perspective of the event and fun!

Another family vacation to enjoy through your pages.
Love that this one has a split between the two different perspectives.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename