Oscraps

The Beauty
pmjames

The Beauty

Created with the Artplay Tres Bon Collection On Sale now with a 53% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers until April 19, 2023 at 9am EST.
Credits list
Artplay Très Bon Collection (available until April 19, 2023)
Artplay Palette Très Bon
ArtsyTransfers TrèsBon
Artsy Layered Template No.248
TrèsBon WordART Mix No.1
TrèsBon No.1
Process The Frames from Artsy Layered Template No.248 (included in this Collection) were dragged onto the Layout. Images, Artsy papers and a Brush from TrèsBon No.1 were clipped to the Frame Layers. Two Solid Papers were blended to create the Background Layer. My Focal Image was blended via a Luminosity Blending Mode and a Layer Mask and Brushes. Artstrokes, Brushwork, Transfers and Overlays were placed around the Images. Title Cluster and other Dimensional elements were placed on top of the layout. Journaling completed the page. I used many different Adjustment Layers to bring colour to my layout, and sharpness to my photos.
What a very sweet sleeping background photo, the photos in color and sepia are beautiful, I love the earth tones, a gorgeous page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-tres-bon-Michelle-the-beauty.jpg
File size
237.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout