Oscraps

Lost
Miki

Lost

Credits list
Artplay Palette Lost (paper, splatters, butterflies (bonus)
Artplay Palette Sashay (button)
Artplay Palette Veranda (sweet pea flower)
Artplay Palette Carpe Diem (paper overlay)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1 (beads recolored)
Lost WordArt Mix 1
Urban Threadz 11
FotoBlendz Overlays 15

Process
Artsy paper_3 from APP Lost was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated two more times with the blending modes changed to soft light (reduced opacity) and screen (reduced opacity). The page was completed by adding journaling, word art, a paper texture, splatters and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
What a great memorie page and a great blending, the flowers and butterflys look so beautiful, great colors together. Also an beautiful journaling, awesome!

This blended photograph is so wonderful! Loving how you journaled around it and added the elements on top and to the side.

Love the bright pink jumpers, flower and your journal strip! Great heritage page whether smiling or not.

Oh my. Where to begin! This is a beautiful page. I love the blending that you did here. The textures are amazing...all of the small details like the paint splatters so perfectly "imperfect"! The flower that matches the colors of the jumpers. But mainly...the journaling of that memory! It made my heart break just a little. Outstanding layout!

Those sullen little-girl faces...some things just don't change over time. And sometimes "special things" fall flat. I'm loving the story and the design and the intensity of this. Congrats on the well deserved Standing O!

Congrats with the Standing O! So well deserved ...
Love the photo ... so typical for that time ... sisters with the same dress .. I remember a school photo of me and my sister ... both with the same dress ...
Everything matches so well on your layout ...

What a wonderful page, Miki. The journaling is so touching. It's sad that we often don't realize until we're older how much our grandparents actually loved us. Congrats on your Standing O! ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename